Insignia SEO is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our marketing and website efforts.
This is a position at a startup that will have many possibilities of growth both in title and in pay rate.
The ideal employee will be dynamic, intuitive, and a hard worker. They will be goal driven and willing to go above and beyond for our internal processes and our clients.
We will train this assistant in marketing, so they can move into a marketing role eventually if they so choose to.
- Answer and Direct Phone Calls
- Chat Module Communication
- Write Content for our Site and Client Sites
- Edit & Review our Partners Content
- Manage our Vendor Deliverables
- Assist in the Generation of Scheduled Reports
- Schedule Meetings & Take Notes
- Perform some SEO, Social Media, and Website Development Tasks
- Act as a point of contact for Clients, Vendors, and Employees
- Some Relatable Office Experience
- Knowledge of Business Management Software
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School Degree
- TECH SAVVY
IMPORTANT:Visit our Website before Applying, we want to make sure you know what we do. Thanks!
Other Titles for the Position:Admin Assistant, Full-Time Office Assistant, Office Assistant, Virtual Office Assistant, Office Manager, Office Admin, Administration Manager, Executive Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Front Office Manager, Office Manager, Secretary, Administrative Coordinator, Customer Service Support, Receptionist, SEO Specialist, SEO Writer, SEO Coordinator, SEO Manager, Marketing Manager