Insignia SEO is looking for a Virtual Assistant out of Los Angeles, California to join the marketing team remotely. This employee will be able to support and interact with the departments nationally and will have project management skills along with a team player approach. We have a couple clients that need assistance in that time zone so we’ll need a self-starter in this market.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace (even when remote).
- Answer and Direct Phone Calls
- Chat Module Communication
- Write Content for our Site and Client Sites
- Edit & Review our Partners Content
- Manage our Vendor Deliverables
- Assist in the Generation of Scheduled Reports
- Schedule Meetings & Take Notes
- Perform some SEO, Social Media, and Website Development Tasks
- Act as a point of contact for Clients, Vendors, and Employees
- Some Relatable Office Experience
- Knowledge of Business Management Software
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School Degree
- TECH SAVVY
IMPORTANT:Visit our Website before Applying, we want to make sure you know what we do. Thanks!
Other Titles for the Position:Admin Assistant, Full-Time Office Assistant, Office Assistant, Virtual Office Assistant, Office Manager, Office Admin, Administration Manager, Executive Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Front Office Manager, Office Manager, Secretary, Administrative Coordinator, Customer Service Support, Receptionist, SEO Specialist, SEO Writer, SEO Coordinator, SEO Manager, Marketing Manager
Virtual Position- Telecommute Optional