Insignia SEO is looking for a Virtual Assistant out of Washington D.C to join the marketing team remotely. This employee will be able to support and interact with the departments nationally and will have project management skills along with a team player approach. We have a couple clients that need assistance in that time zone so we’ll need a self-starter in this market.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace (even when remote).
- Answer Inbound Communications
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Management
- ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) Management
- Social Media Management
- Internal & Sometimes External Communications
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Manage the chat module
- Assisting in Sales, Social, and other Marketing Tasks Possible
- Other Internal Administrative Tasks
- Prior admin experience or work as an office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Great time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Bilingual a Plus- Not Required (English & Spanish)
- High School degree or Equivalent
IMPORTANT:Visit our Website before Applying, we want to make sure you know what we do. Thanks!
Other Titles for the Position:Admin Assistant, Full-Time Office Assistant, Office Assistant, Virtual Office Assistant, Office Manager, Office Admin, Administration Manager, Executive Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Front Office Manager, Office Manager, Secretary, Administrative Coordinator, Customer Service Support, Receptionist, SEO Specialist, SEO Writer, SEO Coordinator, SEO Manager, Marketing Manager