TexAsphalt is a leading company for asphalt pavement and repair services in Austin. We have been operating in this industry for over 11 years. Our company has built its reputation on the basis of efficiency, high quality as well as affordable pricing. These aspects have made us the most sought-after asphalt paving and asphalt repair contractor in the region.
As a commercial property owner, you need to ensure that your parking lot is surfaced and maintained well. Our objective is simple- to ensure that these spaces portray the same levels of professionalism that your business itself does.
As a family-owned and operated company that has over three generations of experience behind us, we have worked consistently and reliably to provide outstanding services to our clients. While we never compromise on the quality of our services, you will find that we maintain very competitive pricing.
Range Of Services
Our team works closely with our clients to ensure that the quote we provide and the solutions we offer are in line with their requirements and budget. Every job is completed with the highest levels of efficiency, within the committed timeframe. We provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Asphalt Paving–Our company offers asphalt paving of commercial parking lots and driveways and we handle projects of any scale. A well-installed and well-planned, good quality asphalt driveway can easily last for 30 or more years with minimal maintenance.
- Asphalt Repair-Although asphalt is very durable, it has certain vulnerabilities and extreme temperature variations can cause surface cracks. Crumbling edges and potholes are some of the other common problems that can crop up in asphalt installations over time. We are the experts that follow a very methodical and meticulous process when fixing these problems, which improves the longevity of these surfaces.
- Sealcoating/Resurfacing– A coal tar emulsion coating is one of the best ways to keep your asphalt surfaces well-protected from the elements. This coating also significantly improves the appearance of the installation. The recommendation is that this preventive step should be taken to fill cracks and voids in your asphalt parking lot or driveway as well.
- Stripping & Pavement Markings in ADA Compliance– We offer professional parking lot striping services that can help clearly demarcate parking spaces and curb markings for pedestrians as well as drivers.
- Hot-Poured Crack-Fill Squeegee Applied– Sealing & filling of cracks in asphalt pavement is an essential preventive maintenance process. Hot-poured polymerized rubber and other specially-formulated materials will be placed above or into the cracks. This helps prevent debris and water from infiltrating the material while reinforcing the rest of the pavement structure.
- Concrete, Car Stops, Signage, and Bollards– Good quality concrete installations have the capacity to support heavy loads; these are used in loading areas, dumpster pads, parking lots, sidewalks, driveways, and We can install resilient concrete car stops in parking stalls to minimize the chances of damage to both the vehicles and property. Bollards are installed to segregate areas between parking lots and pedestrian walkways outside stores.
For any asphalt repairs, sealcoating or concrete car stop installation services, call TexAsphalt at 512.246.9239 or send us your queries and requests via our contact page. We look forward to working on your projects.