Digital marketing is one of the best tools in a business owner’s arsenal. When properly implemented, it helps them stay ahead of the competition. These strategies help capture leads, keep prospective customers engaged, and bring in more revenue. However, poorly implemented marketing techniques do more harm than good. This is why you need a Pittsburgh SEO expert to handle the task. Professionals have the training, tools, and experience needed to create precise campaigns that deliver good return on investment.
What to Expect from a Pittsburgh SEO Expert?
People hesitate to hire professionals because they believe DIY digital marketing is both possible and effective. Unfortunately, modern marketing campaigns require a considerable amount of effort, time, and skill. Most business owners need to focus on keeping their company afloat so they can’t afford to spend time on marketing. Hiring a professional can help in a number of ways and here’s what you can expect from them:
- Technical Skill – SEO doesn’t just involve creating content or researching keywords. There are many technical optimizations that seem small but have a big impact on overall search engine visibility. Our experts are familiar with different tricks and optimizations that require technical ability. They can help with website structure, meta tags, URL optimizations, and other such enhancements.
- Current Knowledge – The search engine landscape is fluid and changes constantly. Strategies that worked 2 to 3 years ago might not work today, which is one of the reasons why hiring professionals is Experts always keep an eye out for changes, new trends, new techniques, alterations in search algorithms, etc. This allows them to create current digital marketing campaigns that deliver the best value.
- Communication – Modern digital marketing isn’t a set-and-forget process. It requires time, dedication, and regular upgrades. This means business owners have to interact and get reports from marketers regularly. Our experts understand the importance of communicating with clients. They provide detailed monthly reports while keeping clients informed about the changes in results regularly.
- Troubleshooting – Sometimes even the most sophisticated campaigns don’t deliver good returns, which can have a big impact on your revenue. Our team is skilled at troubleshooting. They will examine your current campaigns carefully to identify any flaws or weaknesses. This allows them to create a tailored campaign that delivers better ROI.
We have been a part of this industry for more than a decade and understand how marketing campaigns work. If you want honest advice, effective solutions, and affordable Pittsburgh SEO services, get in touch with us today.
Pittsburgh Marketing Agency
Marketing is a complex field involving different strategies. Our experts study your company, products or services, requirements, customers, competitors, etc., to determine which strategies will work best for you. Here’s a list of strategies we can use to get your company more visibility:
- Graphic design to creating branding and content.
- Content creation based on research and audience demand.
- Email marketing campaigns to help establish a personal connection with prospects.
- Off-line advertising to spread visibility through some traditional mediums as well.
There are several other services we offer to supplement digital marketing like website maintenance, hosting, cloud storage, call center, etc. This ensures clients don’t have to deal with multiple vendors to run a successful online platform.
Pittsburgh Advertising Agencies
There are two ways to approach prospects; organic and paid campaigns. Organic campaigns include content creation, SEO, or interacting with prospects on social media platforms. These strategies help establish authority and bring in converting traffic. However, a successful digital marketing strategy can’t survive on organic techniques alone. We always include paid options like the ones mentioned below:
- PPC – This stands for Pay-Per-Click advertising. It involves placing text ads at the top of search engine results pages. Every time a prospect clicks on the ad, you pay a small bid amount. These ads attract a lot of attention quickly because the top of a SERP is a prime real estate. We run successful PPC campaigns by targeting the right keywords, making sure ads are directed towards a converting audience while maintaining a good budget. Successful PPC ads can bring more visibility and traffic to your website.
- Social Media – You can advertise or pay to promote content on social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. These networks provide precise targeting tools and can help you reach a wide audience. Our team has experience with different social media platforms and knows how to use them for the best ROI.
Advertising is a great way to get immediate attention while SEO campaigns work in the background. A combination of organic and paid techniques ensures maximum visibility.
Pittsburgh Web Design
None of the marketing strategies mentioned above will work well if you don’t have a good foundation in the form of a well-designed website. A site is the center of your digital marketing universe and without one, it’s a struggle to establish any kind of authority. When modern customers research a product or service online, one of the first things they look for is a website. Our team of experienced web designers knows how to create an excellent platform and will focus on:
- Load speed is one of the most important factors to consider because research indicates users expect sites to load in 2 to 4 seconds. Our team will make sure your website is light enough to load quickly.
- Most people have switched to mobile search and rarely visit websites on their desktop platforms. Experts design responsive and mobile-friendly sites that look great on smaller mobile screens.
- User experience is the most important consideration because if people visiting your website have a bad experience, your company’s reputation will suffer. Our designers will A/B test every aspect of the website to ensure it delivers good user experience.
Web designers can also optimize your current website and ensure it is up to modern search engine standards. They will examine it carefully and determine whether the site requires a few tweaks or a complete overhaul.
If you want to know more about our Pittsburgh SEO Company, don’t hesitate to call us or contact us through our online form at Insignia SEO.