A company must have an online presence in the modern business environment, regardless of the industry they are in. Even traditional brick-and-mortar establishments like cafes and restaurants establish an online presence to ensure they’re visible to their target audience online.
A website is central to all digital marketing efforts, which is why it is an excellent investment to make. As an experienced web design company, we have crafted and managed a variety of sites over the years and can create an attractive platform for you. If your company needs a responsive, beautiful site, give us a call today!
Top Rated Web Design Company
Web design is a complicated process that requires a lot of skill, planning, and careful execution. That’s why you must choose a reliable web designer who knows how to create a modern, up-to-date platform. Our experts are well-trained, focused, certified, and have worked on a wide range of projects. They can easily design everything from single-page business sites to large-scale e-commerce platforms.
We have experience with all popular CMSs like Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Shopify, Prestashop, etc. The designers will choose one of these platforms based on your particular requirements. We focus on delivering long-term solutions so our websites stand the test of time when it comes to both design and performance.
Our Four-Step Method
Our approach to creating new platforms is systematic, which reduces room for errors or miscommunication. The goal is to make sure clients are always satisfied with the end product and experience all the benefits of a well-designed site. We use a tried and tested method that has helped us deliver good results in the past. Here’s a brief look at it:
- Determine the Scope – Different companies have different requirements when it comes to websites, which is why we take the time to understand what our clients truly need. Experts will ask a series of questions, looking at competing websites, consider the nature of products/services, look at the industry, and consider other such influencing factors. This allows us to determine the scope of the project and understand what kind of website your company needs.
- Planning a Site – Once we have all the information needed, our designers sit down to devise a plan. This involves creating an outline of the project, setting milestones and goals, establishing priorities, and creating a timeline for the process. This ensures the project stays on track and the end product meets your requirements.
- Designing – After the planning is complete, we move on to the design process. This requires focus, creativity, artistic vision, technical skill, and knowledge of latest coding languages. Our designers create a color story or a mood board to ensure your website aesthetic is consistent on all pages.
We also make sure the general vibe of this platform connects well with your brand. This is a fluid process as our designers will alter things mid-project, rework design, and make small changes until the portal fits the client’s vision.
- Delivery – After the website is ready, it goes through a thorough testing process. We use A/B and multivariate testing on different aspects of the site to ensure it brings satisfactory results. Once the testing is complete, the final product is given to the clients for approval before it is launched.
Our team will maintain constant communication with you during the design process. Clients have access to project reports so they can see how their website is shaping up.
What We Deliver
Most of our clients are business owners focused on results. They want a website that will help establish authority in the industry and improve their reputation. At the beginning of every project, we set a series of goals or milestones with a client’s specific requirements in mind. However, there are certain results we deliver on every project and they include:
- Well-structured and Attractive Websites –User experience is one of the most important factors to consider while creating a website. A platform’s visual appeal and structure play an important role in user experience. If your site looks dull and unimpressive, visitors will move away quickly and you will have a high bounce rate. If the site is poorly structured and difficult to navigate, visitors will find the experience frustrating. That will have a negative impact on conversion rates. We make sure all websites are well-structured and attractive.
- Good Branding – Beauty isn’t enough because your website is a representation of your company and should have a solid brand presence. If the design doesn’t give a strong impression of your brand, the website won’t have a unique identity and will become lost in the crowd. We work with expert graphic designers to ensure there’s a good brand presence in your platform.
- Focus on Performance – We make sure your website loads quickly, is smooth to navigate, and lightweight. Our team takes particular care to ensure it performs well on mobile devices because most search traffic comes from this platform. Google plans to shift to a mobile-first index so it is important to ensure a site performs well on cellphones.
- Secure – We ensure that every site we design as the latest security certifications and latest CMS versions. Our team will ensure your customers can carry out transactions or share personal information safely on the website.
- SEO-Friendly – Search engine optimization is an important aspect of modern marketing strategies so you need a website that provides a good foundation for it. All our websites are SEO-friendly and rank high from the get-go. If you’re looking for a site that will help elevate your marketing efforts to the next level, we can help.
Our services are affordable, reliable, and effective. We create a website that offers solid support to all your marketing endeavors and attracts the right clients. With us, you can get longer sessions and lower bounce rates, which results in a higher conversion rate.
If you want to know more about our web design services, don’t hesitate to call us or contact us through our online form at Insignia SEO.