El Paso, TX 79901
Salary: $14.00 to $21.00 /hour
IMPORTANT: You Visit our Website before Applying, we want to make sure you know what we do. Feel free to Visit our El Paso page, look on the website’s footer for the page link. Thanks!
Job Title: Administrative Assistant / Virtual Assistant (Remote: Work from Home)
Job Location: El Paso, Texas (HQ is in Austin)
Job Status: Permanent Position
Job Pay: $14.00 – $21.00 per hour (Based on Exp.)
Here at Insignia SEO we’re looking for an Administrative Assistant out of El Paso, Texas to join the digital marketing team remotely. This employee will support and interact with the departments nationally and will have excellent project management skills along with a team player approach.
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace (even when remote).
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Operate the chat module
- Prior administrative experience or work as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or an office admin assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Great time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Bilingual a Plus- Not Required (English & Spanish)
- High School degree or Equivalent
IMPORTANT: Must Visit Website before Applying, we want to make sure you know what we do. Feel free to Visit our El Paso page, look on the website’s footer for the page link. Thanks!
Titles for the Position: Admin Assistant, Full-Time Office Assistant, Office Assistant, Virtual Office Assistant, Office Manager, Office Admin, Administration Manager, Executive Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Front Office Manager, Office Manager, Secretary, Administrative Coordinator, Receptionist, Customer Service Support, Office Coordinator
P.S: PLEASE DO NOT CALL, WE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU IF YOU’RE A FIT FOR THE POSITION WITHIN A WEEK AFTER APPLICATION, THANKS.