Technology is a part of the daily fabric of today. What once seemed to be a fad, with beginnings in chat rooms, hubs, and then later on places like MySpace, has evolved into a trend that’s integrated itself within the conveniences that came with its evolution.
We are now through digital networks able to connect to family, friends, and acquaintances anywhere in the world. So why not take advantage of this connection to create and grow a business?
What is a business but the exchange between one person and another?
It’s therefore important for businesses to see that no matter what industry they’re in, the personalization of their brand through a digital network will help them connect with their audience.
It’s important to be aware of the multiple social networks and to capitalize on their success to capitalize on all the rewards available.
Below are a couple of statistics:
- 1.15+ Billion Users
- 345 Million Users Check their account more than 5 times a day
- 500+ Million Users
- 400 Million Tweets sent out per day
- 500+ Million Users
- The +1 button is served more than 5 billion times per day
- 238+ Million Users
- Over 1 Billion LinkedIn Endorsements
- 130+ Million Users
- 5 Million photos uploaded every day
- 70+ Million Users
- More than 69% of users are female
Other Important Numbers
- 1 Billion Unique Monthly Visitors on Youtube
- 4.2 billion people use mobile device to access social media sites
- Social Media is The Top Internet Activity: Average American spends more than 37 minutes a day on social media more than any other internet activity including email.
- Social media generates almost double the marketing leads of trade show, telemarketing, daily mail, or PPC according to digital insights
There are many benefits to Social Media like:
- Lead Generation
- Higher Search Ranking
- Business Partnerships
- Reduction in Marketing Expenses
- More Sales
- Analytics on your Audience
Just because Social Media is effective and easier to build a business on doesn’t make it easy to manage consistently. However, there are many tools that your Social Media Marketing Company can provide you with that can facilitate the persona and interaction of your business.
Make the most out of technology, get on this trend and capitalize on the possibilities.